[OM] Re: Bulgarian Christmas and Hull New Year

Subject: [OM] Re: Bulgarian Christmas and Hull New Year
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 17:50:07 +1000
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> I suspect that in order to do retirement really well, a very large
> sum of cash is involved.
> To pay for activities that conceal the fact that you aren't actually
> doing anything much at all.

Hmm, I'm familiar with the idea of large sums of cash being involved in
activities that conceal the fact that you aren't actually doing anything
much at all; I retired from being an "IT Project Manager".

I suppose, if you're doing your job right, you shouldn't really be doing
anything much at all. It goes:

  1. Plan project
  2. Assign tasks
  3. SUCCESS!