[OM] Re: Migraine (OT) was: Ergonomics - I must be a bit weird

Subject: [OM] Re: Migraine (OT) was: Ergonomics - I must be a bit weird
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 14:01:12 -0500
In my foolish youth I had migraines, too. Nasty ones. While still in
my foolish youth, I started smoking pot. (Kentfield, CA, as I recall.
The night before I left for Vietnam.) I think I had one more migraine
after I started smoking. Then gone. Nadasingleonenomore. Far out, eh?
<g>

Now that I'm in the maturity of the long approach to my golden years,
I still don't have migraines. And no, this is not an admission of a
continuation of the pot habit. Maybe after you once kill the
bastards, they never come back.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com