[OM] Re: Camera straps [was Ergonomics - I must be a bit weird]

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera straps [was Ergonomics - I must be a bit weird]
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 22:09:32 +1000
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> I have a native bird feeder. It's called a wife.
> I have a native bird feeding device as well. It's called a wooden house.
> The cockatoos show up a while before dusk and issue a (very) loud
> ultimatum - "feed us or we will chew your house down."...

Ah, the Aussie gangster - soon it will be "feed us MORE or we will chew
your house down". ;)

We get the red-tailed black cockatoos near us (I see them in the trees
over the road, or, while we're walking the dogs, tearing up banksias
above us on Noosa Spit). I don't know if they have a similar
predilection for house-chewing though.

I really should take some photos. I've one around her somewhere of a
scrub turkey being territorial (they're not fond of dogs), but, well,
they're not real attractive buggers (bit of red and yellow on the necks
to spruce 'em up a bit, but that's about all). I even took it with an
Oly (770SW).

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz