[OM] Re: Burma [partially OT camera]

Subject: [OM] Re: Burma [partially OT camera]
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 07:21:09 +0000
The continuation of this thread got me back to your galleries,
Bernard, and I really enjoyed the tour, again.  I haven't looked
through all of them, but the evening promenade of Botataung

<http://www.frangoulis.net/en/mmr/botataung.html>

was quite evocative of our recent visit to Istanbul.

And the gallery of street shots reminded me quite strongly of
Calcutta.  And this shot seemed to be a metaphor for the World-wide
Web, or perhaps the "Communications Cloud"

http://www.frangoulis.net/en/mmr/yangon_markets.html

Chris