[OM] Re: E-1 bits & parts advice

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 bits & parts advice
From: Philippe Dambournet <zuikomane@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 01:08:36 -0600
The KEH manual is clean, small, spiral-bound, and $8. Delighted!

I guess B&Ws are the filters that do not degrade optical
performance... ouch.

Aren't Swiffers coated with something? Maybe I'll start with blowing.
Is there a tool, a la OM, to remove and replace the screen?

April 1... I see... nothing like situational awareness... still got
4GB for $90 though :-)

Phil