[OM] Re: E-3 focus problems?

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 focus problems?
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 17:40:45 -0500
All the menu settings hinge on the physical switch setting, as far as
I can tell. (And I can't tell very far, as you can tell. <g>) If the
physical switch is set on S for single, then the menu settings for
Single are in effect. If the physical switch is set for C, then the
menu settings for continuous are in effect. You can customize this
puppy out the a**, and that's real nice as long as you know what
you're doing.

Obviously, I have a ways to go yet. <wink>

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com