[OM] Re: E-3 focus problems?

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 focus problems?
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 10:23:17 -0800
> All so complicated, if you have a great viewfinder (e.g. OM) manual focus is
> just so easy and intuitive.  I just find it really annoying to have to press
> the shutter release part way several times to lock the correct focus.
>
> ...Wayne

Unfortunately that may change the exposure too if you use aperture
priority as I like to do. Check the proper exposure of the subject, move
the focus point to lock in proper DOF then twiddle the nob to correct
the exposure. There must be a better way. I gotta check the user's
manual. Give me spot metering ala the OM4t.

Mike