[OM] Re: E-3 focus problems?

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 focus problems?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 19:12:36 +0000
I'm suspicious as well, Chuck.

I have not had the opportunity with previous cameras to select between
so many focus areas and I expect that others will have had to take
time to get used to the functionality and the switching.  One of the
challenges is that most functions have 3 methods of selection: direct
button and wheel, menu and Super Control Panel.  And each of these
selection methods might have a slightly different degree of control.
With the focus area system you can use the arrow buttons as well as
both control wheels to choose your area.  And with dynamic single area
you are moving a little group of chosen areas around the array.

It's quite fun working all this out ...

Chris