[OM] Re: Olympus billboard

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus billboard
From: "Sandy Harris" <sandyinchina@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 16:43:11 +0800
On Dec 30, 2007 9:08 AM, Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> About the only time you hear a whine about
> political correctness, it is coming from an Archie Bunker type who
> just wants to be himself.

Nonsense. Lots of more-or-less left-wing types bitch about it too.

I once worked in a computer store and had an officious government
purchasing officer object to my use of "male" and "female" for the
types of SCSI connector on a cable she wanted. She berated me
for sexist language.

I'm a long way from Archie politically, but stuff like that makes me
want a "Fuck Political Correctness" T-shirt.

--
Sandy Harris,
Nanjing, China