[OM] Re: Sony 357/SR44W batteries - 20 still available.

Subject: [OM] Re: Sony 357/SR44W batteries - 20 still available.
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 01:17:42 -0500
Tim,

Thanks for the info. I have seen plans online to build AA or AAA battery
packs for the OM-4, but wasn't sure if the camera would work with
it....didn't know if the bigger batteries could damage it. I know the
voltage is the same, 1.5 volts per battery just like the button cells, but I
don't know much about electronics and was afraid to risk it without hearing
from someone who has tried it.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design