[OM] Re: E-3 freebies in Europe?

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 freebies in Europe?
From: Paul Shields <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 17:42:37 +0000
I got my SHLD-4 this week as well - and probably around one month
since registering. I'm not sure if I'll ever use it much and thinking
of e*bay...:). Doubt if it's worth the hassle though.

Also still waiting for the 'pro' backpack, which will be much more
useful - I find my Billingham 550 too much of an effort to carry
around when negotiating any slope of more than 1 in 3 ;).

Paul