[OM] Re: E-3 freebies in Europe?

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 freebies in Europe?
From: "Ian Nichols" <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 19:51:45 +0000
On 17/12/2007, Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Has anyone on the List received their freebies yet?
>
> I applied for the SHLD4 and the backpack aboiut 10 days ago and I
> received no ackowledgement.  I imagine that they're busy, but I should
> be interested if anyone else in Europe has applied for the freebies ...

Not yet, but then I only got my E-3 on Friday.  How did you send your
purchase receipt?  I noticed they say you can post it or email it, and
I'd prefer the latter, since I'd rather not let such an important
document out of my possession.  Do they want it scanned, or just
details in text form?  I sent an email to ask, but no reply yet.