[OM] Re: OT - firewire

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - firewire
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 00:38:35 -0800
> From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> Jan Steinman wrote:
>>
>> Seems like an unnecessary expense in a market where everything is
>> supposed to be so cheap.
> Yup there it is again, PCs aren't inexpensive nor simply have high
> performance to cost ratios, they are cheap.

I find it amusing that people can proclaim on the one hand that they
don't buy Macs because they are expensive, but immediately bristle and
take offense if someone uses a synonym for "inexpensive" to describe
PCs.

This has gone from the irrational to the sublime. I'm logging off this
thread. You get all the last words you care to type, Moose.

:::: Jesus Saves!...     Passes to Gretsky; Gretsky SCORES! ::::
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com> ::::