[OM] Re: [OT] Off to Buffalo

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Off to Buffalo
From: <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 03:14:04 +0000
I'm just fine.  About 1/2 hour from Buffalo the drenching rain disappeared to
be replaced by 50mph wind gusts as the temperature took a sudden drop to below
freezing and the rain turned to snow.  Fortunately, there was some sort of
strange wind shear in effect above the lake and it didn't turn into a full
blown Buffalo "lake effect" snow storm.  Just a few inches fell but it got cold
and icy.  We're snug in the house and there's supposed to be some sun and above
freezing weather for the return trip on Wednesday.

Chuck Norcutt