[OM] Re: Vivitar 2x macro focusing teleconverter

Subject: [OM] Re: Vivitar 2x macro focusing teleconverter
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 23:13:17 -0800
Gordon Ross wrote:
> Hi Andrew"
>
> Oh yeah- we share cause we got two languages plus whatever it is they
> talk on the Rock (Newfoundland).

Many years ago, I had a sweet young secretary from Newfoundland. Several
of the 'boys' in the office had a run at her, but she easily and
skillfully fended them off without offence. After she had had her time
in the big, cosmopolitan city, she went back home, married her  RCMP
high school sweetheart and started makin' babies.

Try as I might, I could never get her pronouncement of Newfoundland right.

Moose