[OM] Re: 2008 Trip Planning Guide

Subject: [OM] Re: 2008 Trip Planning Guide
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 06:32:29 -0500
Don't know if I'll be home.  Sometime in late summer or early fall we
plan to do a counter-clockwise circumnavigation of the country by car.
So far we have no plan whatsoever other than we know we're going to
Battle Creek, Michigan (where I was born and left at the age of 15 in
1958 for Los Angeles and haven't been back).  We'll do a
counter-clockwise thing since we need to complete the northern leg
before anything like winter approaches.

I've been across the country a couple times by car along the old US 66
route and to Texas from New York and all along the I-95 route from
Florida to Maine and up and down the California coast.  But most of the
rest of the country I've yet to see.  Travel route recommendations
accepted.  But note that the bride does not take well to waiting on me
for very long to accommodate photo sessions.

Chuck Norcutt