[OM] Re: 2008 Trip Planning Guide

Subject: [OM] Re: 2008 Trip Planning Guide
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 21:52:18 -0800
AG Schnozz wrote:
> Yes, folks, Zone-10 will be hosting a photography workshop in the
> Upper Penninsula of Michigan in late August 2008. Destinations will
> include the Porcupine Mountains and Bond Falls, but primarily will be
> the Keeweenaw Penninsula from Houghton up to Copper Harbor.

> More details to follow, but I wanted to get everybody tuned into this
> tremendous opportunity. Pricing will be reasonable and we will be
> hotelling it in Houghton.

That's very appealing. A beautiful part of the country I've never seen
and some listees I've never met. What length are you thinking of?

Lets see, how can I string together Houghton, MI, Kent, OH, Ithaca, NY
(Hi, neighbor Chuck.), Brooklyn, parts of MA and several places in Maine?

Just drive East and North until I've been everywhere and seen everyone,
drop the car in the Atlantic and fly home. What, two and a half, three
months? :-D

Hmmm.... Carol Anne could visit with Susanna in Kent. I love David, but
we don't necessarily need as much time together as Carol Anne and
Susanna do. Have to get there before fall teaching prep starts. The rest
don't have such time constraints. Something might just work out.

Moose