[OM] Re: Camera for Bolivia [was Christmas camera wish list]

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera for Bolivia [was Christmas camera wish list]
From: USHER99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 21:45:38 EST
Good spot by Moose.  I hope the IQ is good as the MP are higher on the  A650
than the A720 and the sensor smaller.  I don't believe any CHDK  hack is yet
available.  After seeing Moose's even for a few minutes on  the A710 I would
very much like it on a similar digicam if at all possible.  The only CHDK
available on a digic 111 is for the G7.  The OS has  changed and it will not be
simple porting of the previous hack :-(.  The  firmware for the S5 has been
dumped and it appears the powers that be are  working on it  (the nice hack is
available for the S3)
Mike