[OM] Re: Christmas camera wish list

Subject: [OM] Re: Christmas camera wish list
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 08:37:04 -0500
Your comments on auto ISO remind me that the 5D can do a limited version
of that.  When on full automatic it enables floating ISO from 100-400.
And that reminds me there are many features of the camera that I have
never used.  It has never been in full auto or program modes.  Three of
the four metering modes (including spot) have never been used, "picture
styles" have never been used as well as lots of other stuff I probably
don't even remember is there.  It also reminds me that when Clint CLA'd
an OM-2s for me he told me that he'd had to fix the program mode which
didn't work at all.  I had owned the camera for about 10 years and
didn't know it since I had never tried to use it.  Guess I should at
least try this stuff.

Chuck Norcutt