[OM] Re: B&W with Carl Zeiss Z

Subject: [OM] Re: B&W with Carl Zeiss Z
From: "iwert bernakiewicz" <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 12:57:53 +0100
Nice, I think film still has vary much a quality. (but it is getting too
expensive here, three rolls + development only were a total of 67 euro,
ouch!)I used B&W with the Odessey camera, all images with either 100f2, 18mm
or 35mm shift:
Film used was Kodak 400CN:

http://zuiko.fotopic.net/c1423987.html

still have to make a selection though, I also have a color film with 40mm
left to scan...

iwert