[OM] Re: Broken DSLR - worth repairing?

Subject: [OM] Re: Broken DSLR - worth repairing?
From: "Walters, Martin" <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 16:09:01 -0500
As I mentioned in an earlier post, my experience with VWs has been quite
different. There are lemons and horror stories in all brands. As with
cameras and other things, one tends to hear those stories rather that
the unsensational ones. At the risk of further repitition, I'd gladly
trade a little reliability for driving fun. YMMV.

Martin