[OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 50: Christmas parties in Spain and frost in t

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 50: Christmas parties in Spain and frost in the Netherlands
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 17:43:46 -0500
Nothing to critique. Just another opportunity to say how much I enjoy
your journalism. I know there's something weighty I can say about
just the right combination of narrative and imagery, but it would
come out sounding really pretentious, so I won't say it.

Just keep the stuff coming.

--Bob
www.bwp33.com