[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 50: Christmas parties in Spain and frost in the N

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 50: Christmas parties in Spain and frost in the Netherlands
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 21:48:04 +0100
Last week started with various festivities in Alicante, which among
other things forced me to shoot with my Canon 1D2 at what effectively
was ISO 3200 or 6400. Then, in the latter part of the week I went
back to the Netherlands for yet another weekend, mainly to start the
first part of the move, namely to fly back to Alicante with the pets.
It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=115
(Alicante pictures with Canon 1D2, Netherlands pictures with Olympus
E410)

As always, comments and critique are warmly welcome.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
General photography: