[OM] Re: Fw: file size batch conversion

Subject: [OM] Re: Fw: file size batch conversion
From: "Matthew Granger" <matthewcharlesgranger@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 14:26:58 +1100
you can download a program called jpeg resizer that does that.

It is a free download and very small file. I had a quick search and the link
i had was broken. When I downloaded it was from virtualzone.

On 18/12/2007, Tim Randles <tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I need a fast and easy tool to batch convert 1-3 meg pics to web capable
> size 100K.I looked in photoschoppe but didnt see anything to do it with..
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Cheers.. Timothy-Keith: Randles

> I've run away and joined a different circus
>

>      Never miss a thing.   Make Yahoo your homepage.

> http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Matt
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most
intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
Charles Darwin 1809 - 1882