[OM] Re: 12-60 / f2.8-4 with E510

Subject: [OM] Re: 12-60 / f2.8-4 with E510
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 16:51:45 -0700
John Hudson wrote:
> I quit smokin' at 12:30pm on 14 November 1974 Hong Kong time ahead of having
> lunch in the Eagles' Nest in the Hong Kong Hilton hotel. That's when our son
> was born ... eight time zones to the west. He doesn't and I haven't since
> BUT I do like the present positive encouragement from our resident Calgarian
> :-))
>
> I see that the $200 instant rebate from Olympus expires on 31 Dec '07
> ........ might be tempted to take up a bad habit again like spending money
> and incurring the CDO's wrath.

John:

If the particular pro store in Calgary is the one I think it is, their
offer of a 12-60 should be even more tempting for you -- 'cause they're
also offering free shipping anywhere in Canada at the moment.

Mmmmmm, free shipping...

So, in my capacity as your enabler, let's review:

    - The lens is on sale for $778.36 CDN;
    - There's no provincial sales tax in Alberta;
    - They're offering free shipping anywhere in Canada.

What's not to like?  ;-)

Garth