[OM] Re: [OT] Advice on printing a limited production book

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Advice on printing a limited production book
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 07:17:31 -0800
There was an article on Luminous Landscape a couple of years ago about
the process, more of a picture book though and higher volume. If you
can search around and find it I think it would give you some insight
into the process.

Apple ILife application suite allows you to set up a book and Apple
will have it printed. What little feedback I have seen on the quality
of the books has been positive. One of the options is for a books with
mixed text and pictures. A book of the size you are interested in
would be about $120. Perhaps you have a friend with a recent model Mac
that would let you work on it.

http://www.apple.com/ilife/iphoto/printproducts.html

I have heard of companies that specialize in this sort of thing, but I
don't know anything about them.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA