[OM] Re: REMOVE ME FROM YOUR EMAIL LIST

Subject: [OM] Re: REMOVE ME FROM YOUR EMAIL LIST
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 10:47:24 -0800
Don Murphree wrote:
> PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM YOUR EMAIL LIST ASAP.

You don't have to yell, Don.

One presumes that you signed up all by yourself? I've never heard of the
list randomly choosing people to pester.

Signing oneself off is just like signing on.

as the subject, but without the quotes I've used here.
<olympus-request@xxxxxxxxxx>

You will receive back two emails. One simply is an auto response
indicating that the command was received and processed.

The other email asks you to reply to it to complete your
un-subscription. The reason for this two step process is to ensure that
someone else cannot change your subscription settings.

Thus, you cannot un-subscribe from any email address other than the one
you used to subscribe.

Moose