[OM] Re: Oly firmware problem

Subject: [OM] Re: Oly firmware problem
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 09:10:09 +1100
Oly just sent me this site which is a direct download (don't hit it,
or you'll find yourself downloading the 97mB Mac version of Master 2
instantly) -
https://emporium.olympus.com/downloads/OLYMPUSMaster2.dmg
The weird thing is that I went to the emporium site and there is no
mention of downloads being buried on the site - and no link to it
from the home page.
There is however something about a 'License Key' - I ran into this
one before. It's a four field number, while the serial number is five
fields. What the hell is that all about?
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx