[OM] Oly firmware problem

Subject: [OM] Oly firmware problem
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 18:48:28 +1100
At the moment I am struggling with upgrading the firmware for my
E-330. It came with version 1.0 and I would like version 1.3 for B
mode autofocus, of course.
Now they have this weird system of upgrading through Master. I have
version 1.3 of Master. When I open the Browse page of Master in Mac
Safari the title bar with 'File, Edit, etc' is simply not there.
Missing or invisible. And that's where the upgrade option menu is to
be found.
I contacted Oly and they told me to upgrade my version of Master.
Guess where the upgrade menu for that is - in the invisible row of
course. Aaaarrrrgggghhhh! (And that's not a pirate Aaarrggh!)
Is there any simple way around this one?
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx