[OM] Re: 5D vs D300

Subject: [OM] Re: 5D vs D300
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 18:36:14 -0800
I have never seen them as competitors or the obvious choice to make.
Different cameras with different capabilities and prices. From what
you say regarding its intended use any of the 10MP cameras should do
an outstanding job for less money. I think the difference will become
more obvious when the much rumored replacement for the 5D comes out
shortly.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA