[OM] snow pictures

Subject: [OM] snow pictures
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 19:34:08 -0400
I was trying to make the best of the cold and snow today, so I went out and
took a few pictures.

http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/3949508#229443892

The woods pictures were taken when I was out hunting coyotes this morning.
Some coyotes had killed a deer yesterday. I didn't bother putting up any
gory pics, just some of deer and moose tracks and of the snow.

The scenes by the shore were taken at low tide and show how far up the beach
the tide is coming at this time of the month. Oven Head, which is only about
15 minutes from here, is one of my favorite shoreline spots. I've taken lots
of pictures there. A couple of weeks ago we bought a building lot within
walking distance of this place, with the plan/hope of building a retirement
house or cottage there someday.

Wayne (who was thinking today that it would be nice to go with another
photographer to see how they view a scene differently. )