[OM] Re: My apologies to oboy seller "buybuyieasy"

Subject: [OM] Re: My apologies to oboy seller "buybuyieasy"
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 17:46:02 -0500
I shouldn't have been quite so apologetic.  I just took a second look at
the Hong Kong postmark and realized that it was shipped on Nov 21 and
not Nov 7.  That was 6 weeks after i returned the original product and
after several more inquiries and two weeks after they finally responded
to a threat of negative feedback and asked for my mailing address.

Anyhow, it's definitely "jinfinance" for the future.

Chuck Norcutt