[OM] My apologies to oboy seller "buybuyieasy"

Subject: [OM] My apologies to oboy seller "buybuyieasy"
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 15:39:17 -0500
Much to my astonishment I found a package in my mailbox today from Hong
Kong labeled "camping gift".   I knew immediately that it must be the
missing 18mm eyecup from "buybuyeasy".  I have apologized but I still
won't do any more business with him.  He did ship the product again as
he said and this time it's the right one... but it took 6 weeks after I
mailed my return and several emails to get him to finally reship on Nov.
7 (see below).  But he shipped on November 7 without telling me he did
so.  Finally, after two emails asking if it had been shipped I threated
negative feedback if I didn't get an answer.  I finally got an answer
that it had been shipped and I would get it "soon".  I asked when it had
been shipped so I would know when I should expect it and he never
acknowledged my request.  That was the end of all communication until I
said I was going to issue negative feedback and did.

Following it the note I sent him.

Chuck Norcutt

My sincerest apologies to you, sir.  The postman today delivered the
missing package which, according to the postmark, you shipped on
November 7.  I was very surprised to see that delivery required almost
one month.  My experience is that mail from Hong Kong usually requires
about 10 days as did the first package that you sent me.

As you requested I have agreed to the mutual feedback withdrawal.

The 18mm part is the correct part for the Canon 5D and this one fits as
it should.  I see that the package lists the Canon 50D as using the 22mm
part.  As far as I know there is no such camera and perhaps this is the
cause of the error in your listing which says the 22mm part is for the
5D.  I hope you will correct your listing to prevent future problems to
you and your customers.

One again, my sincerest apologies.

Chuck Norcutt