[OM] Re: Any comments on Zuiko Digital 35 or 50 macro? 18-180?

Subject: [OM] Re: Any comments on Zuiko Digital 35 or 50 macro? 18-180?
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 19:03:22 -0000
Jeff,

Thanks for the suggestions on alternatives, hopefully I will find one that
works between all the options you suggest. The E-1 RRS plate is milled to
match the rubber foot pad as well as the pin, both of which are in different
places on the E-3 sadly (the socket for the pin has moved from behind the
tripod thread to in front). The generic RRS plate they are suggesting for
the E-3 is the bi-directional type. I am not sure how I feel about the
change from the longer plates to square ones.

I use a Justrite camera rotator when I am shooting on a tripod and
Stroboframe Press T for handheld work with flash so in my setup the L
bracket would be a bit redundant and thus why I am not so interested in it.
Hopefully if I end up with one of the alternatives it will still work with
the RRS lever clamps I have.

Dan S.