[OM] Re: First message

Subject: [OM] Re: First message
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 07:56:50 -0700
Timpe, Jim wrote:

[snip]

> Welcome to the list.  Your comment regarding your composition skills is
> a bit harsh.  I think your images are all about spot on.
> Only compositional issue I detect is from page 2 of Lily and Allison...
> That silver hued brick she's holding after all.....

How interesting.  At first I didn't realize what Jim was referring to,
as such an image isn't showing up on any of the index pages I can see
with my browser (Firefox); I had to scan through each image individually
to find it.

Anybody else notice that Brent's index images appear to be a "selection"
of the underlying photos available on the site?

Garth