[OM] Re: First message

Subject: [OM] Re: First message
From: "iwert bernakiewicz" <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 09:50:29 +0100
Welcome to the list Brent,
there are some really nice portraits and pictures in your selection! The
list has become more "off topic" the last years due to the digital
"revolution". But we all still love our OM's (and other Olympi). Sometimes I
wish for a good archive of all the discussions and other info I saw and read
the last 7 years. But if you have any question regarding lenses, film,
bodies, SUV's (for OM-transportation) just ask. There is more Olympus
knowledge here than in the Tokyo headquarters (as can be seen in the digital
developments.)

I've been shooting an OM-1n for the last few days as well, and I sure enjoy
it together with the 40f2 pancake. I rediscovered why I fell in love with
this system. (And in stead of dreaming of an E-3, I firstly started dreaming
of cheap film and development, this has become increasingly expensive over
here, and secondly I thought, please give us an E-adapter with focus
confirmation and a translation of the mechanical F-stop to an electronic.
Maybe the russians can help us out with that...)

All the best,

Iwert