[OM] Re: Some more OM film images...

Subject: [OM] Re: Some more OM film images...
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 10:28:38 -0500
I envy you. Would love to spend a week in Venice in the spring.
Especially since here in Maine, aka Occupied Canada, we don't have
what others know of as spring. We have mud season. But then even mud
season is on the other side of winter, which is just beginning to
tickle our nose-ends as I write.

Keep the images coming. Somehow places like Venice become infinitely
more interesting when there's a connection to the photographer.

--Bob Whitmire
I live in Maine. Pray for Global Warming
www.bwp33.com