[OM] Re: Some more OM film images...

Subject: [OM] Re: Some more OM film images...
From: <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 15:20:06 GMT
Not likely to find anything original to photograph in Venice - but might as
well take a few pics in any case. Intend to get back for another week sometime
in the spring, somewhat obsessed with the place at present... :-)

Tend to agree about the fisheye in general, been on the verge of selling it
ever since I got the thing. But then again it does sometimes seem to work in
the tightly enclosed spaces of the city.

Cheers - Martyn