[OM] Re: Interesting story - the modern darkroom

Subject: [OM] Re: Interesting story - the modern darkroom
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 09:43:47 -0500
A c'mon, Winsor. You know as well as I that comprehensible text in
publication is, to put it most kindly, archaic. You must learn to
burst your words like MTV and Sesame Street taught us to burst our
images. Reading in modern burst mode requires an ability to transcend
written language and, in the words of that great philosopher Robert
A. Heinlein, "grok" the meaning behind the text, even when the
meaning has no evident relationship to said text.