[OM] Re: - E510 on dpreview.com

Subject: [OM] Re: - E510 on dpreview.com
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 07:00:45 +0000
Thanks, Larry, but I was wavering anyway. I have the E-500 you see and
the 510 is clearly the next step along.  If I kept the E-500 as my
lightweight DSLR, the E-3 could become the unit for more serious
usage.  And it was the dynamic range that he complained about in the
E-510 that persuaded me.

It's quite difficult to test a camera without buying it ...

Chris