[OM] Re: - E510 on dpreview.com

Subject: [OM] Re: - E510 on dpreview.com
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 20:43:30 -0400

Chris ..... why the big down on the E-510?

I have recently acquired a E-510 body and it seems perfectly OK performance
wise. At almost three times the price here in eastern Canada the E-3 body
looks to be over-priced in comparison without offering anywhere near three
times the performance or features. The only big selling feature of the E-3
is said to be a sealed body to keep out the rain or humidity. I suspect that
that is only so much puffery.

John H