[OM] Re: 410-510 prices

Subject: [OM] Re: 410-510 prices
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 19:38:37 -0500
No, I don't feel that way at all.  I had some very specific reasons for
buying a 5D at the time that I bought it.  None of it related to the
fact that it was a Canon but all of it related to specific function.  If
I was looking for a camera today the K10D or its follow-on would be very
much in the running.  But I have to admit that it would be hard to drag
me away from a full frame sensor... but I don't care who made it.

Chuck Norcutt