[OM] Shameless Plug - Moose Monday

Subject: [OM] Shameless Plug - Moose Monday
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 08:05:50 -0800 (PST)
The Second Installment of Moose Monday is up on the www.zone-10.com
website. This week's episode get's into perspective correction.

If you think he's a hero or zero, we welcome your comments. We did
set up a forum just for blasting him. :)

I'll keep doing "Shameless Plugs" for stuff of interest to this list
as well as things originated by members of this list. We've got a
half-dozen people from here involved in this little "project". The
flavor of the website will obviously have a bit of a tinge of the
characteristics here just because of who all is involved.

Trust me, we ain't getting rich yet.

AG

Make Yahoo! your homepage.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs