[OM] Re: 410-510 prices

Subject: [OM] Re: 410-510 prices
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 17:26:19 -0500
You'll just have to get used to living in the "computer as camera"
world.  If Oly didn't think they had to lower the price right now to
remain competitive for the Christmas season you had better believe they
wouldn't.  The Canon 400D was already $20 cheaper than the E-510 before
this last cut.

Chuck Norcutt