[OM] Re: [OM]Brownie camera on TV

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM]Brownie camera on TV
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 16:17:22 -0500
I don't have a cell phone camera and have never used one.  But recently
my daughter sent me some shots of the 4 year old granddaughter at soccer
practice.  Mostly she's sitting on the side lines... no action shots.  I
know they have a 4 or 5 MP Canon P&S which normally does a decent job.
After looking at the photos I told my daughter that there was something
seriously wrong with her camera.  Many parts of the image were blown and
there was nothing sharp anywhere.  I'd have been disappointed in the
quality even if I knew it was a pin hole camera.

Anyhow, that elicited a big laugh since the shots were taken with my
son-in-law's cell phone.  I'd have guessed that a cell phone camera
could do better than that.  Ugh!

Chuck Norcutt