[OM] Re: olympus OM lenses on Nikon digital body

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus OM lenses on Nikon digital body
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 08:19:30 -0500
One advantage of buying a higher end Nikon digital is lens compatibility
going way back which will give you auto aperture control and exposure
automation.  That's not true for the cheaper end of the Nikon digital
body line but if you get the right body you have a large selection of
older, manual focus lenses to choose from and from many manufacturers.
You can get the same kind of older lens compatibility in the Pentax
line.  Certainly in the K10D.  I'm not sure of the cheaper bodies.

Chuck Norcutt