[OM] Olympus Solstice Exchange 2007 is set

Subject: [OM] Olympus Solstice Exchange 2007 is set
From: Steve Dropkin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 11:07:47 -0600
We have about two dozen List members set to exchange prints and
exhibit their work on our Oly Exchange Web site! My thanks to all
participating. I'm looking forward to seeing lots of good work!

By now, participants should have received an off-list email from me
providing the name and address of the person who should receive
their print. If you don't see that in another day or so, let me know
and I will re-send the information.

Participants are:

Bill Pearce
Bill Barber
Brian Swale
Charlie Geilfuss
Dan Mitchell
Dan Sepke
Daryl Hurley
Iwert Bernakiewicz
Jim Couch
Joel Wilcox
John Hermanson
Lawrence Plummer
Marc Simon
Martyn Smoothy
Mike Lazzari
Moose
Pat Pearson
Ralf Loi
Roger Key
Siddiq
Steve Dropkin
Tom Fenwick
Wiliam Wagenaar

So what's left?

- Send a print of your image to your partner. Your Exchange partner
should have your print by December 20.

The computer doing the name randomization does not pay attention to
international borders, so some folks are sending prints within their
own country's borders, and others are sending theirs across
continents. Please remember to allow as much time as possible for
your print to arrive.

- On the Solstice (December 21), Brian will unveil the Exchange Web
site and we'll all be able to check out the fine photography that
has been shared.

If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact
me at steve@xxxxxxxxxxx

Enjoy!

Best regards,
Steve