[OM] software with E-510

Subject: [OM] software with E-510
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 20:20:21 -0400
The Olympus Master software accompanying a recently acquired E-510 is either
newer than, or a technological step up from, the similiar software that came
with my E-500.

Is the "E-510 software"  backwards compatible with the images produced by my
E-500 or do I have to maintain two software programs, one to process images
taken with my E-500 and the other to process images taken with the E-510?

I shoot in either TIFF or RAW mode on the E-500 and will continue to do so
with the E-510.

John Hudson