[OM] Re: olympus Digest V4 #315

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus Digest V4 #315
From: John Morton <loncayeway@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 21:06:45 -0800 (PST)
I once attended a talk by the photographer Robert Klein (having recognized his
name from Roland Barthes "Camera Lucida") in Toronto (late 1980's) and I recall
him saying something to the effect that: "In America, they sue the person for a
million dollars; in Europe, they just call the person an asshole and move on."