[OM] Re: Walking and shooting in Brooklyn - OT equipment

Subject: [OM] Re: Walking and shooting in Brooklyn - OT equipment
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 17:45:34 -0500
Hum. Maybe. But in some places you'd spend a lot on lawyers to win
your case. And probably on appeal, at that.

There was an infamous photo of a woman fleeing nude from her burning
fire. The court held as you say because it was public and it was news
and the photographer wasn't standing on her property. Now, whether
any publication should have used such a photo is another can of
worms. <g>